A climate positive author
I am no angel, but I continuously try to make my climate footprint smaller. By investing in Chooose I offset more CO2 than I emitt. I also support the following climate and environmental NGOs: Education for Nature Vietnam (ENV), Greenpeace and Wildhood.
My climate promises to my readers:
• I travel by train whenever possible.
• I have put solar panels on my roof, which makes myself and my company energy self-sufficient.
• I drive an electric car (a Volkswagen ID.4)
• I support at least three climate and/or environmental organisations every year.
• I donate ten percent of my income for the thriller Blood Moon to organisations who fight poaching and illegal animal trade.
• My Swedish publisher Bookmark offset the carbon footprint for each of the company’s publications.
• At least every second meal I eat is 100 % vegetarian .
• I use both sides of the paper when printing and use only eco-friendly laser toner cartridges.
• I sell or give away the things I do not longer need instead of throwing it away – and I recycle all that can be recycled.